Trinitis, Carsten; Pionteck, Thilo (Ed.)
31st GI/ITG International Conference on Architecture of Computing Systems April, 9-12, 2018, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany, Workshop Proceedings
2018, 192 pages, Slimlinebox, CD-Rom
Personal VDE Members are entitled to a 10% discount on this title
This year, ARCS 2018 was organised at Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany, from April 9 to April 12, 2018.
This year, the following workshops were held within ARCS:
• 14th Workshop on Dependability and Fault Tolerance (VERFE’18)
• 2nd Workshop on Computer Architectures in Spaceflight (CompSpace 2018)
• 6th International Workshop on Self-optimisation in Organic and Autonomic Computing Systems (SAOS’18)
• 3rd Workshop of the Multi-Core Safe and Software-intensive Systems Improvement Community (FORMUS3IC).
• 13th Workshop on Parallel Systems and Algorithms (PASA 2018)
In addition to invited talks all workshops comprised presentations of papers selected through a thorough peer reviewing process on submitted papers. These proceedings consist of all papers selected by the workshop organisers and programme committees.