IEC 61400-25-4:2016 RLV
Wind energy generation systems - Part 25-4: Communications for monitoring and control of wind power plants - Mapping to communication profile
Circulation Date: 2016-11
Language: EN - english
Seitenzahl: 829 VDE Artno.: 224078
IEC 61400-25-4:2016 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only and provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the official IEC Standard and its previous edition.
IEC 61400-25-4:2016 specifies the specific mappings to protocol stacks encoding the messages required for the information exchange between a client and a remote server for: data access and retrieval, device control, event reporting and logging, publisher/subscriber, self-description of devices (device data dictionary), data typing and discovery of data types. The mappings specified in this part of IEC 61400-25 comprise:
- a mapping to SOAP-based web services,
- a mapping to OPC/XML-DA,
- a mapping to IEC 61850-8-1 MMS,
- a mapping to IEC 60870-5-104,
- a mapping to DNP3.
The main technical changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- general harmonization with information models in IEC 61400-25-2 and information exchange services in IEC 61400-25-3;
- reduction of overlap between standards and simplification by increased referencing.