IEC 60317-36:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV (Consolidated Version)
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 36: Solderable polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire, class 180, with a bonding layer
Circulation Date: 2019-06
Language: EN-FR - bilingual english/french
Seitenzahl: 48 VDE Artno.: 247739
IEC 60317-36:2013+A1:2019 specifies the requirements of solderable enamelled round copper winding wire of class 180 with a dual coating. The underlying coating is based on polyesterimide resin, which may be modified providing it retains the chemical identity of the original resin and meets all specified wire requirements. The superimposed coating is a bonding layer based on a thermoplastic resin.
NOTE - A modified resin is a resin that has undergone a chemical change, or contains one or more additives to enhance certain performance or application characteristics. The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this part is:
- Grade 1B: 0,020 mm up to and including 1,600 mm;
- Grade 2B: 0,020 mm up to and including 1,600 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1992, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- consolidation of 17.1 and 17.2 of the solderability requirements;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Keywords: requirements of solderable enamelled round copper winding wire, class 180, dual coating