Radiation protection instrumentation - Dosimetry systems with integrating passive detectors for individual, workplace and environmental monitoring of photon and beta radiation
Language: EN-FR - bilingual english/french
Seitenzahl: 180 VDE Artno.: 248382
IEC 62387:2020 is available as IEC 62387:2020 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 62387:2020 applies to all kinds of passive dosimetry systems that are used for measuring:
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(10) (for individual whole body monitoring),
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(3) (for individual eye lens monitoring),
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(0,07) (for both individual whole body skin and local skin for extremity monitoring),
- the ambient dose equivalent H*(10) (for workplace and environmental monitoring),
- the directional dose equivalent H'(3) (for workplace and environmental monitoring), or
- the directional dose equivalent H'(0,07) (for workplace and environmental monitoring).
This document applies to dosimetry systems that measure external photon and/or beta radiation in the dose range between 0,01 mSv and 10 Sv and in the energy ranges given in Table 1. All the energy values are mean energies with respect to the fluence. The dosimetry systems usually use electronic devices for the data evaluation and thus are often computer controlled.