Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 62: Polyester glass-fibre wound, silicone resin or varnish impregnated, bare or enamelled rectangular copper wire, temperature index 200
Circulation Date: 2020-06
Language: EN-FR - bilingual english/french
Seitenzahl: 20 VDE Artno.: 248819
IEC 60317-62:2020 is available as IEC 60317-62:2020 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 60317-62:2020 specifies the requirements of polyester glass-fibre wound, silicone resin or varnish impregnated bare, grade 1 or grade 2 enamelled rectangular copper winding wires, temperature index 200. The impregnating agent is a silicone containing resin or varnish.The range of nominal conductor dimensions covered by this document is:
- width: min. 2,0 mm max. 16,0 mm;
- thickness: min. 0,80 mm max. 5,60 mm.
NOTE For this type of wire, the heat shock test is inappropriate and therefore a heat shock temperature cannot be established. Consequently, a class based on the requirements for temperature index and heat shock temperature cannot be specified.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2012. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- revision to the title of the standard to more precisely describe the construction of the wire;
- revision to Clause 1, the scope of the standard, to provide more detail of the wire construction;
- revision to 3.2.2, general winding wire requirements of the glass fibre covering.