IEC 62873-3-1:2020 RLV
Residual current operated circuit-breakers for household and similar use - Part 3-1: Particular requirements for devices with screwless-type terminals for external copper conductors
Circulation Date: 2020-11
Language: EN - english
Seitenzahl: 31 VDE Artno.: 249337
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only and provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the official IEC Standard and its previous edition.
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 applies to devices equipped with screwless-type terminals for current not exceeding 40 A, primarily suitable for connecting unprepared copper conductors of cross-section up to 10 mm2. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2016. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Modification of scope to cover screwless-type terminals up to 40 A;
- Modification of scope to address other devices in addition to RCDs;
- Modification of Table 1 to cover rated currents up to 40 A;
- Modification of 8.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs;
- Modification of 9.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs.