This part of IEC 61810 applies to electromechanical elementary relays (non-specified time all-or-nothing relays) for incorporation into low voltage equipment (circuits up to 1 000 V alternate current or 1 500 V direct current). It defines the basic functional and safety requirements and safety-related aspects for applications in all areas of electrical engineering or electronics, such as:
- general industrial equipment,
- electrical facilities,
- electrical machines,
- electrical appliances for household and similar use,
- information technology and business equipment,
- building automation equipment,
- automation equipment,
- electrical installation equipment,
- medical equipment,
- control equipment,
- transportation (e.g. railways).
DIN EN 61810-1 VDE 0435-201:2009-02
This Document is related to the following Topics (in bold):
Click on the appropriate Subject Area Link to display all valid Documents or use the Standards Search.