Wind energy generation systems - Part 25-4: Communications for monitoring and control of wind power plants - Mapping to communication profile
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 488 VDE-Artnr.: 224077
IEC 61400-25-4:2016 is also available as IEC 61400-25-4:2016 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 61400-25-4:2016 specifies the specific mappings to protocol stacks encoding the messages required for the information exchange between a client and a remote server for: data access and retrieval, device control, event reporting and logging, publisher/subscriber, self-description of devices (device data dictionary), data typing and discovery of data types. The mappings specified in this part of IEC 61400-25 comprise:
- a mapping to SOAP-based web services,
- a mapping to OPC/XML-DA,
- a mapping to IEC 61850-8-1 MMS,
- a mapping to IEC 60870-5-104,
- a mapping to DNP3.
The main technical changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- general harmonization with information models in IEC 61400-25-2 and information exchange services in IEC 61400-25-3;
- reduction of overlap between standards and simplification by increased referencing.