IEC 61951-2:2017 RLV
Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non acid electrolytes - Secondary sealed cells and batteries for portable applications - Part 2: Nickel-metal hydride
Sprache: EN - englisch
Seitenzahl: 135 VDE-Artnr.: 224362
IEC 61951-2:2017 RLV contains both the official IEC International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is not an official document, it is available in English only and provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the official IEC Standard and its previous edition.
IEC 61951-2:2017 specifies marking, designation, dimensions, tests and requirements for secondary sealed nickel-metal hydride small prismatic, cylindrical and button cells and batteries, suitable for use in any orientation, for portable applications.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of battery type;
- addition of ‘F’ (high recovery type) designation for cells and batteries;
- addition of ‘I’ (low self-discharge type) designation for cells;
- revision of Figure 3 (22.214.171.124);
- addition of “optional pip” note to positive contact;
- changed leader line position from pip to flats of positive contact (B and G).