Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements Part 3-1: Immunity requirements for safety-related systems and for equipment intended to perform safety-related functions (functional safety) General industrial applications
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 83 VDE-Artnr.: 224507
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 is also available as IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 covers all equipment within the scope of IEC 61326-1, but is limited to systems and equipment for industrial applications intended to perform safety functions as defined in IEC 61508 with SIL 1-3.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of the frequency range up to 6 GHz for the radio-frequency electromagnetic field test according to IEC 61000-4-3,
- replacement of the performance criterion FS with DS according to the generic standard IEC 61000-6-7,
- adding Table 1 - Aspects to be considered during application of performance criterion DS,
- including immunity tests for devices with current consumption > 16 A according to IEC 61000-4-34,
- updating Table 8 - Frequency ranges of mobile transmitters and ISM equipment,
- updating Figure A.1 and Figure 1 for better readability.