International Electrotechnical Vocabulary (IEV) - Part 692: Generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy - Dependability and quality of service of electric power systems
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 127 VDE-Artnr.: 225207
IEC 60050-692:2017 gives the terminology used when considering the dependability and quality of service of electric power systems. The concepts are categorized according to the following sections:
- system concepts;
- operating states of electric power systems;
- failures in electric power systems;
- outages of electric power systems equipment;
- outage occurrences in electric power systems;
- state durations and availability related concepts;
- interruptions in electric power systems;
- selected customer interruption measures;
- bulk electric power system load/energy curtailments;
- bulk electric system failures and measures;
- supply performance measures.
IEC 60050-692:2017 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108:2006. This terminology is consistent with the terminology developed in the other specialized parts of the IEV.