Information technology - Computer graphics, image processing and environmental data representation - Part 2: Humanoid animation (H-Anim) motion data animation
Sprache: EN - englisch
Seitenzahl: 34 VDE-Artnr.: 248353
This document specifies the method of motion capture animation using H-Anim humanoid models. Each humanoid model consists of an articulated character with specified joints and motion capture data. As specified in ISO/IEC 19774-1, each character consists of joints and segments in a hierarchical structure.
This document includes the following:
- Concepts of motion capture as related to humanoid animation,
- Concepts of motion capture data definition,
- Definition of motion parameters and motion-capture animation data for transferring or exchanging motion between different humanoid character models,
- Mapping the structure of motion capture data to the structure of H-Anim objects,
- HAnim motion capture animation using interpolators,
- HAnim motion definition using H-Anim Motion objects, and
- A method for generating and specifying an H-Anim motion capture animation.
This document specifies a standard technique for exchanging humanoid animation using motion capture. It does not mandate using any specific run-time system to render the H-Anim characters or animations.