IEC 61850-7-1:2011+AMD1:2020 CSV (Consolidated Version)
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 7-1: Basic communication structure - Principles and models
Sprache: EN - englisch
Seitenzahl: 195 VDE-Artnr.: 249104
IEC 61850-7-1:2011+A1:2020 introduces the modelling methods, communication principles, and information models that are used in the various parts of the IEC 61850-7 series. The purpose is to provide - from a conceptual point of view - assistance to understand the basic modelling concepts and description methods for:
- substation-specific information models for power utility automation systems,
- device functions used for power utility automation purposes, and
- communication systems to provide interoperability within power utility facilities. Compared to the first edition, this second edition introduces:
- the model for statistical and historical statistical data,
- the concepts of proxies, gateways, LD hierarchy and LN inputs,
- the model for time synchronisation,
- the concepts behind different testing facilities,
- the extended logging function. It also clarifies certain items.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2011) and its amendment 1 (2020). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.