Residual current operated circuit-breakers for household and similar use - Part 3-1: Particular requirements for devices with screwless-type terminals for external copper conductors
Sprache: EN - englisch
Seitenzahl: 15 VDE-Artnr.: 249336
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 is available as IEC 62873-3-1:2020 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 applies to devices equipped with screwless-type terminals for current not exceeding 40 A, primarily suitable for connecting unprepared copper conductors of cross-section up to 10 mm2. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2016. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Modification of scope to cover screwless-type terminals up to 40 A;
- Modification of scope to address other devices in addition to RCDs;
- Modification of Table 1 to cover rated currents up to 40 A;
- Modification of 8.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs;
- Modification of 9.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs.