IEC 61951-2:2017+AMD1:2022 CSV (Consolidated Version)
Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes - Secondary sealed cells and batteries for portable applications - Part 2: Nickel-metal hydride
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 183 VDE-Artnr.: 251295
IEC 61951-2:2017+AMD2:2022 specifies marking, designation, dimensions, tests and requirements for secondary sealed nickel-metal hydride small prismatic, cylindrical and button cells and batteries, suitable for use in any orientation, for portable applications.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of battery type;
- addition of F (high recovery type) designation for cells and batteries;
- addition of I (low self-discharge type) designation for cells;
- revision of Figure 3 (184.108.40.206);
- addition of optional pip note to positive contact;
- changed leader line position from pip to flats of positive contact (B and G).