Packaging of components for automatic handling - Part 3: Packaging of surface mount components on continuous tapes
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 113 VDE-Artnr.: 251343
IEC 60286-3:2022 is applicable to the tape packaging of electronic components without leads or with lead stumps, intended to be connected to electronic circuits. It includes only those dimensions that are essential for the taping of components intended for the above-mentioned purposes. This document also includes requirements related to the packaging of singulated die products including bare die and bumped die (flip chips). This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition terms and definitions.
- addition of a table of the classification to symbols concerning drive hole diameter and distance between the reel hole centre and the drive hole centre;
- addition of drive hole to the reel (optional);
- revision of reel hole diameter tolerances;
- revision of 72 mm tape size carrier tape width dimension tolerances;
- addition of Annex B (informative);
- addition of component size 0201M.