Digital addressable lighting interface - Part 202: Particular requirements for control gear - Self-contained emergency lighting (device type 1)
Sprache: EN-FR - zweisprachig englisch/französisch
Seitenzahl: 124 VDE-Artnr.: 251449
IEC 62386-202:2022 is applicable to control gear for control by digital signals of electronic lighting equipment which is associated with self-contained emergency lighting as described in IEC 61347-2-7 with additional control interface for configuring emergency operation.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2009. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- scope updated,
- hardwired switch operation can be disabled,
- installation inhibit feature added,
- memory bank added,
- modes of operation clarified, with some changes and additions,
- command added to enter extended emergency mode,
- command added to extend time in duration test mode.