IEC 61191-1:2018 RLV
Printed board assemblies - Part 1: Generic specification - Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies
Sprache: EN - englisch
Seitenzahl: 140 VDE-Artnr.: 225925
IEC 61191-1:2018 RLV contains the International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only. The Redline version provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between this standard and its previous edition. The Redline version is not an official IEC Standard, only the current version of the standard is to be considered the official document.
IEC 61191-1:2018 prescribes requirements for materials, methods and verification criteria for producing quality soldered interconnections and assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies. This part of IEC 61191 also includes recommendations for good manufacturing processes. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the requirements have been updated to be compliant with the acceptance criteria in IPC-A-610F;
- the term 'assembly drawing' has been changed to 'assembly documentation' throughout;
- references to IEC standards have been corrected;
- Clause 9 was completely rewritten;
- Annex B was removed because there are already procedures for circuit board assemblies.